Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I'm having a problem entering my product number (to be able to download the user guide for my HP notebook).  I managed to enter it once and it accepted the number but then right at that time I lost my connection to the internet and since then, when trying to enter the same product number I'm getting a page saying it doesn't accept it and it's actually not the same number I'm typing in.  My correct product number is F6D45PA#ABG and it's saying I'm entering f6d45pa&#35abg and therefore, won't accept it.  I've no idea where the &, 3 & 5 are coming from??

I've tried typing the correct number elsewhere and copying and pasting, but still it says I'm entering that wrong number.

If anyone's able to help I'd really appreciate it, thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

All the downloadable documentation for your notebook can be found on the following link.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/manualCategory?cc=nz&dlc=en&lang=en&lc=en&product=6622251&

Best regards,

DP-K

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****

Windows Insider MVP

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi,

All the downloadable documentation for your notebook can be found on the following link.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/manualCategory?cc=nz&dlc=en&lang=en&lc=en&product=6622251&

Best regards,

DP-K

Windows Insider MVP

HP Recommended

Thanks very much!

HP Recommended

Hi,

You're welcome :generic:

All the best,

DP-K

Windows Insider MVP

HP Recommended

I'm having the same stupid problem. I enter the correct number and for some reason Hp is putting in extra numbers and then saying I entered the wrong number. 

My product number is V8T78UA#ABA. It's adding 3 other numbers for whatever reason, I don't know. I'm trying to get my user manual too but HP seems to be making it as hard as possible to do this.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.