Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 15-r202TX Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have installed windows 10 recently. But after downloading the drivers, it is not installing in the PC. What should i do to install the drivers

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi! @_shaily_, Thanks for stopping by HP forums!

I understand you have issues installing drivers on your PC.

Don't worry I will try to help you out.

Do you get any error while installing the drivers?

What is the service paq number or what is the file you are trying to install on your PC?

Please try the steps recommended below.

If you choose to update drivers manually, you can follow steps below how to install the driver step by step in Windows 10.  
1. Open Windows 10 Control Panel by pressing Win+X (Windows key windows key 3 and X key) at the same time and clicking Control Panel.
2. View by Small icons.
3. Click Device Manager.
4. In Device Manager window, expand categories and locate the device that you wish to update the driver for. For instance, if you used Driver Easy to download “Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller”, find this device under “Network adapters” category. Then right-click on the device name and select Update Driver Software…
5. In the pop-up window, you will see two options. Click Browse my computer for driver software. 

6. Click on Browse to find the location of the downloaded driver file.
Alternatively, you can copy and paste the location address of the downloaded driver files to the box.
the location address:

7. Click on Next button to install the driver.

Let me know if this works!

Have a beautiful day ahead! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.