Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hello, @Sparkles1

firstly sorry for such a long pause.

It is a really awkard situation and I feel really dumb right now but I've just realize that I already have the newest version of BIOS. SO the question is: Do you have any other ideas why the BSOD occurs after sleep mode or should I install back the W10?

Thanks a lot and sorry for your trouble.

HP Recommended

Hi @Molokai,

Thank you for the progress report. No need to be sorry, we are all human and make errors. Kudos to you for discovering the error.  I am glad that you have determined that you have the latest BIOS installed.  Here is a link to  HP PCs - Troubleshooting sleep and hibernate issues (Windows 7)  that may help.  Please let me know the outcome.

Sparkles1

HP Recommended

Thank you but I don't think that on this website is anything that I could use. So do you have any other ideas because now I am ready to abandon W7 and to install back W10 from computer's backup :).

HP Recommended

Hi @Molokai,

Thank you for response.  I can only provide the BIOSs that are listed on the software and driver page as recommended. As this is a fresh copy of Windows 7 ( I am assuming it was retail copy) you can contact Microsoft for assistance or as you mentioned reinstall Windows 10. Please keep me apprised of your progress.

Sparkles1

HP Recommended

Hi @Sparkles1

So I've decided to install the W10 back from the backup and I've read on HP support webside that I need HP Recovery manager. But there is a problem because I don't have this program installed so can you tell me where I can download this program or how I can install W10 back without using this program?

Thank you very much

HP Recommended

Hi @Molokai,

Thank you for your response.  I see that you have decided to reinstall Windows 10.  You can download the Windows 10 Media Creation tool and reinstall Windows 10. I would try a clean install: 

Windows 10 Media Creation Tool download 

How to Clean Install Windows 10

Thanks! If this helps you to reach a solution, please click the "Accept as Solution"button down below in this message. If you wish to say "thanks" for my effort to help, click the "Thumbs Up" to give me a Kudos. :catvery-happy:

Sparkles1

HP Recommended

Sorry, for such long delay, I totoly forgot to respond :). It all work thank ou so chuch! Thank for your patience and everything. Of course I'll give you kudos :).

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.