Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

How do i select multiple e-mails and delete them all at once.? I have a H.P. 2000 Notebook P.C.  Windows 8. Please help.! My name is Kim.

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Hi,

What is your mail client/agent. Hotmail. Yahoo, Gmail ... all have this facility.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

The Mail agent i use is G-mail

HP Recommended

I do appreciate your time really, but i did'nt get any information to resolve my problem, so i can't comment on how it wen't. I use a g-mail account on my H.P. 2000 Notebook. I simply do not have any boxes next to the boxes of mail to check to delete ect. Please get back to me. Thanks

HP Recommended

Im useing g-mail as my mail agent. Can someone anyone help me to delete multiple e-mails, while keeping the rest.

HP Recommended

Hi,

The following image shows Gmail screen:

gmailx.png

You can tick one by one and then then click the bin (as shown above) or if you wish to delete the whole page click to top column (red circle above) then click the bin.

Regards.

BH
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Thank You for getting back to me, Yes this information would have been helpful if i had the old g-mail format which you've povided. The problem is i dont, H.P. is using a totally different one. Mine does'nt have blank boxes next to my e-mails so i cant check any boxes for deletion; thats the problem ! Yes i am using G-mail but its a different fomat from the one your using to help me. If you get a chance look at the H.P.Mail version. If you can help further i would appreciate it , if not thanks for your help thus far. Kim

HP Recommended

@cutiecake48 wrote:

....  If you get a chance look at the H.P.Mail version. If you can help further i would appreciate it , if not thanks for your help thus far. Kim

Hi,

I don't know why HP can use a different one or may be you are using a different browser ! I'm using an HP machine which is only few days old and it's running Windows 8.1. Probably you are using the Windows 8 mail app. You still can logon to Gmail using Firefox OR Internet Explorer. Just ignore Windows 8 mail. I only use Windows 8.1 mail for my Hotmail account for testing from a Microsoft Surface RT.

Regards.

BH

HP Recommended

Ok thanks i'll try loging in from a different browser. When i set up my account information when i first bought my notebook and set it up it automaticly set this up as i gave my g-mail address. so i did'nt do anything but tell it my g-mail address.it did the rest. Thanks for all your help.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.