Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Spectre x360 13-w0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

How do i get HP pen working with Spectre x360 13-w0xx please

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply and providing the requested information. Based on the specifications of your computer, your does not support stylus or have a digitizer. 

Hope this helped. 

If the information I've provided was helpful,

Please give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accepted Solution" and "Kudos" buttons,

That’ll help us and others see that we’ve got the answers!

Good Luck.

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Greetings @antando

Thanks for the post. 

I understand that you need help with HP pen to work with Spectre x360 13-w0xx. Happy to help. 

Have you tried any troubleshooting steps on your own?

Have you checked the compatibility of the Pen with your computer?

Please share the product number of your computer available in HP Support Assistant.

For the pen to work with any touchscreen computer, the computer should have a digitizer installed. This can only be confirmed by me if you can share the exact product number of your computer. 

Please click here for the compatibility chart for HP Pen. (Your model is not listed.)

For assistance in troubleshooting Stylus/pen, Click here

Let me know if this helped. 

Please give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accepted Solution" and "Kudos" buttons,

Good Luck.

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Product Number is Z4P66PA#ABG

Fingers crossed it includes a digitizer!

Thanks

Ant

HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply and providing the requested information. Based on the specifications of your computer, your does not support stylus or have a digitizer. 

Hope this helped. 

Good Luck.

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

well good to finally know. But highly pissed off as i explicitly asked an HP sales rep on chat if this 360 supported active stylus. It was a key motivator to spend my money as i wanted to digitize meeting notes. Far out.

HP Recommended

I feel your frustration. I am feeling optimistic hoping that HP can answer to our complaints. Totally not fair for the people who bought this model. I feel like I was scammed by HP. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.