Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 - 13-4172na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought my HP Spectre x360 on 15/02/2017. When I checked the warranty online, it said "Your product’s warranty expired on February 17, 2017".

How is it possible that the warranty expires in two days? I am also unable to contact technical support because I cannot get past this message.

I have been having touchpad issues; my touchpad appears to not be working, and there is no pointer on the screen.

It's been two months, I didn't expect to have any issues this fast. Please let me know if there is any way you can help.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@KS67

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

One year on and I am still having the same issue. 

I received a reply from a HP Support adviser on 02/06/2017 who basically told me that they could not help with the issue (through warranty) because I had purchased my laptop from the DSG stores group and would have to go through their Knowhow process.  Would be fine and well, except I purchased the laptop directly from HP. Tired of going back and forth with no real solution.

The clickpad has only gotten worse. Now, the left and right clicks are erratic. 

Starting to think purchasing this laptop was a mistake. The product and lack of support from HP is despicable.

HP Recommended

@KS67

Welcome to HP forums I see that you are getting touchpad issue and you had contacted HP support for the same issue.

I am sending you a private message. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

I hope this helps resolve this issue completely.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.