Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
i noticed it only yesterday.... as i dont often use it... i will.. thanks.. ^^,
HP Recommended

You're welcome,

Let me know what happens and thanks for posting!!!

If I have been helpful or if you’d like to say thanks you can click the white star under my name to give me Kudos.  I really appreciate it!

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓

HP Recommended
thanks a lot!! it's working now.. 🙂 btw what's wrong with my laptop? is t about a driver or updates? im just curious...
HP Recommended

You're welcome,

It would be hard to say what caused it. Sometimes drivers fail and have to be reinstalled.

Glad we were able to resolve your issue!!

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓

HP Recommended

i have the same problem, I could'nt turn on my touch mouse pad on my netbook.. pls help me..

HP Recommended

Hello Imeearnel,

I understand you state you are not able to turn on your touchpad, is that correct? I will be happy to help you with this issue.

Can you please provide the full make and model of the computer you have, if you are unsure where to locate that information have a look at this link for help.

Please respond back at your earliest convenience.

Thanks

Clicking the White Kudos star on the left is a way to say Thanks!

Clicking the 'Accept as Solution' button is a way to let others know which steps helped solve the problem!
HP Recommended

my mouse pad on my compaq presario wont work do i have to have a hard drive in the laptop for it to work?? please help

HP Recommended

Hello Tony_eby1995,

I see that you are having trouble with the touch-pad on your HP computer. I would like to help with your issue but I need some information.

Can you provide the model and product number of the computer? Here is a link that shows how to find that information.

On most computers when you are using the functions outside of the operating system you an only use the keyboard to navigate the computer.

Signature

HP Recommended

how do i turn the touch pad/mouse thing back on? i have no idea how i turned it off. model Hp 650

HP Recommended

can somevody help me i'm having same problem. model HP 650

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.