12-30-2012 05:35 AM
I have a hp pavlion g7-2005sd. I'm also having troubles with external speakers. I entered the plug into the headphones, but still no music comes out of the speakers. Speakers work fine on the desktop. Speakerset: Teufel Concept B20
01-11-2013 04:33 PM - edited 01-11-2013 04:34 PM
Hello JohanEllen. Try the following.
- Go to your Control Panel.
- Open "Sound" from the Control Panel.
- You should see a list of your audio devices here.
- Ensure that your "headphones" (meaning the headphone jack) is set as the default device.
- Save any changes, reboot, and verify that this resolves the issue.
If this doesn't solve the issue let me know; I will keep an eye out for your reply. Have a great weekend!
Please click the white star under my name to give me Kudos as a way to say "Thanks!"
Click the "Accept as Solution" button if I resolve your issue.