Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
pavilion au087nia
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hi my laptop sometime get sound beeb for one time dose it have problem or no?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @abyazi,

Thank you for replying,

I appreciate your time and efforts,

As I understand the laptop beeps not during startup but when it is in use, and you would like to know if it's an issue or not. It is not an issue, however, has the PC's functionality reduced when it beeps, if not, I would suggest here is to update the Bios and Chipset drivers, using our HP support website.

You could also check for any obstructions, which might be causing the issue, please try to clean the air vents. 

Please respond to this post with the result of your troubleshooting for further assistance.

If you wish to help others looking for the same solution as you've found, mark the post as Accepted Solution.

If you wish to show appreciation for my effort, please click the Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

And I Hope you have a good day, Ahead.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@abyazi

Welcome to HP Forums, 

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips, 

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂 

As I understand there were sounds of beep and you want to know if that's an issue,

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details: 

It all depends on what kind of beep it was, if it was a single beep during start up, that's normal and nothing to worry about, did you have multiple beeps?

If you have had multiple beeps, did you check for the HP Article to resolve issues related to beeps?

If you haven't, here's the link that will help you resolve the issue: Click here

Keep me posted, 

If the information I've provided was helpful, 

give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, 

that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers! 

Good Luck. 

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
Hi my laptop sometime have a single beep but its happening not in start up its happening when i use laptop. is it issue?
HP Recommended

Hi @abyazi,

Thank you for replying,

I appreciate your time and efforts,

As I understand the laptop beeps not during startup but when it is in use, and you would like to know if it's an issue or not. It is not an issue, however, has the PC's functionality reduced when it beeps, if not, I would suggest here is to update the Bios and Chipset drivers, using our HP support website.

You could also check for any obstructions, which might be causing the issue, please try to clean the air vents. 

Please respond to this post with the result of your troubleshooting for further assistance.

If you wish to help others looking for the same solution as you've found, mark the post as Accepted Solution.

If you wish to show appreciation for my effort, please click the Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

And I Hope you have a good day, Ahead.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
Thank you for helping
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.