01-02-2010 06:55 PM
i dont know what it is maybe im doing something wrong but i find a picture on google images nd i right click it a click set as background image nd it asks me if i want to replace the current image and i say yes but nothing appens its still the preloaded hp background on my desktop. any ideas???
01-03-2010 05:43 AM
Windows 7 Starter does not include:
- Aero Glass, meaning you can only use the “Windows Basic” or other opaque themes. It also means you do not get Taskbar Previews or Aero Peek.
- Personalization features for changing desktop backgrounds, window colors, or sound schemes.
- The ability to switch between users without having to log off.
- Multi-monitor support.
- DVD playback.
- Windows Media Center for watching recorded TV or other media.
- Remote Media Streaming for streaming your music, videos, and recorded TV from your home computer.
- Domain support for business customers.
- XP Mode for those that want the ability to run older Windows XP programs on Windows 7.
06-21-2010 10:58 AM
i see that you asked about this a few months ago, but in case you haven't found a solution yet i thought i'd answer...
first, go to this site and read these instructions:
next, go to this site and click 'download' (for some reason there's no direct link from the instruction site above to this one with the download):
i just did this myself and it worked and not that you would trust what i say, but i happen to know french and therefore could tell that the instructions were just like the normal ones for installing things in english and so i think it's totally safe
09-26-2011 07:35 PM
>> I USE GOOGLE FOR MY BROWSER BUT CAN NOT CHANGE THE PICTURE ON GOOGLE DESKTOP!
Are you talking about Chrome ?
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
01-03-2014 12:57 PM
Thank you for taking the time to offer help!
The 1st website you list, http://www.downloadsquad.com/2010/03/14/free-progr
I didn’t recognize the information on the 1st screen. It looked like A screen for installing a program, but I didn’t know which one.
I couldn’t follow when I didn’t know where to start.
I know some stuff about computers. (Some would say, enough to be dangerous.)