Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

@KulwantRawat,

Install this driver which is for your touchpad, once the driver is installed the computer might restart by itself if it doesn’t, please manually restart it. Once the computer is back up test the touchpad lock on the touchpad to see if it works. Also go back into the device manager and see if the Synaptics options is now shown.

If you have, any more questions do not hesitate to ask. .

Thanks 

Clicking the White Kudos star on the left is a way to say Thanks!

Clicking the 'Accept as Solution' button is a way to let others know which steps helped solve the problem!
HP Recommended

You wrote: "Install this driver which is for your touchpad."

But where is this driver? did you forget to attach the dirver OR link? Otherwise give me name of driver OR some link to find it.

HP Recommended

@KulwantRawat,

You are right sorry about that , here is the driver.

Thanks 

Clicking the 'Accept as Solution' button is a way to let others know which steps helped solve the problem!
HP Recommended

@ KulwantRawat, 

Just following up with you, were you able to install that driver? 

Respond when you can. 

Thanks 

HP Recommended

How can I access the driver to download on my system? I am having the same problem. I am not able to enable or disable my mouse by double clicking the upper left corner of my mouse pad. I have a HP 650 ProBook.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.