04-08-2013 02:20 AM
Recently when i checked for updates for my Windows 7 32-bit drivers of HP pavilion g4 1212tx. Only 64-bit drivers option were present in drop down list. Why were 32 bit drivers discontinued? OR 64-bit drivers are also compatible?
Based on the following link, the machine had FreeDOS from the beginning:
It's up to users to decide which way to go and HP may make a decision to support Windows 7 64bit and Windows 8 64bit only.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)