10-21-2012 07:39 PM - edited 10-21-2012 07:40 PM
I need help solving a problems of my laptop:
- "AMD drivers has stopped working and have recovered.." this error have been appearing since i bought my laptop, i didnt know what is was, but because it didnt appear frequently i didnt do any kind of research or something, just leave it like that. Now that i'm doing a lot of things like: Using photoshop, playing a lot of games, streaming videos, etc. this error is bothering me a lot and i dont know what to do at all.
- At the beggining I use a lot the HP Support Assistant, it was really helpful, but now there's a red triangle in troubleshooting: Performance and Software -> Software, drivers and BIOS. I have looked everywhere but i have no any idea of what those red letters and triangle are pointing me, i tought they were pointing to the drivers because of the error mentioned above, but i updated my drivers and nothing happens it just stay the same.
My laptop is a HP Pavilion dv7-6135dx with the following specs:
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
- Intel core i5-2410M CPU 2.30GHz
- Intel HD Graphics family and Radeon HD 6490M (Switchable Graphics)
- 8 GB Ram
- Display 1600x900
- BIOS Version F.1B
10-21-2012 08:28 PM
Have you tried manually downloading and updating AMD driver and BIOS?
|**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others**|
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
10-22-2012 05:28 PM
I already tried updating the ADM drivers long ago and it doesnt solved the problem but i dont think the BIOS are the problem here because the error appeared way before the BIOS update, i will try and let you know.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)