10-31-2013 07:43 PM
I have an HP Envy 6 1002tx notebook pc.I,m now using windows 8.1 in my system.I,mreally frustrated by the old drivers from hp.Does anyone knows the date when hp release windows 8.1 drivers for HP Envy 6 1002tx??!!!
Amd graphics driver is working partially ..but a lot of buggy
Thankz in advance !!!!
11-01-2013 01:34 AM
I'm experiencing a similar problem. I own a HP Pavilion G6 Notebook. It holds AMD 74xx M series drivers. After I updated my notebook to windows 8.1 I have been experiencing driver update issues.
It is showing the above error. I did try dowloading the drivers directly from AMD website but what I got was:
When will I receive updates from you?
11-03-2013 12:45 AM
AMD drivers from amd website willnt support the graphics cards in hp notebooks with switchablegraphics.i m now using old drivers from hp for win 8 whichis obsolute.No other drivers will work with this cards..hoping hp will release driversfor windows 8.1 for all models released in india.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)