11-25-2012 04:15 AM
That's what i get after the installing of that driver, so it looks good, but i haven't try anything right now.
It would have been good if you could explain what driver this is havarstein
11-25-2012 04:26 AM
That problem still remains after the installing of the fix in the precedent post. I get that window at the windows 8 start since i ve installed the new windows 8 pro upgrade...
anybody has a clue?
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)