12-05-2012 01:21 PM - edited 12-05-2012 01:23 PM
So I have looked all over and can not find this. I have searched and I found a program called Driver update but It never said I had to pay untill I downloaded. I tried auto detect on the AMD site and it still says I have the current driver, but the program I have is unknown, but the alert says it needs to be reinstalled. any help?
MODEL NAME - HP PAVILION DV6 NOTEBOOK PC
MODEL NUMBER - B5R01UA#ABA
WINDOWS 8 64 PRO
AMD RADEON HD 7640G
12-05-2012 01:51 PM
Download and install the AMD software package on the following link.
When the installation has completed, restart the notebook.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Windows Insider
09-30-2013 12:29 AM
1.There's an alert says that my ATI Catalyst Control Center need to be reinstalled. how can i uninstall and reinstall it?
2. Do i need to update my graphic card driver? because i had an application that need OpenGL version 1.3 in order to run.
Help me please?
MODEL NAME - HP PAVILION DV7-4071nr ENTERTAINMENT NOTEBOOK
MODEL NUMBER - WQ644UA#ABA
WINDOWS 8 PRO (64BIT)
ATO MOBILITY RADEON HD 5650
10-01-2013 02:01 PM
I understand you're having an issue with an alert popping up in regards to needing to uninstall and reinstall the ATI Catalyst Control Center. Click on the link below and it will guide you through that process:
Start with the option that states "Restoring applications and drivers" and then continue on.
In regards to your second question - do you still use the application that needs OpenGL version 1.3 in order to run?
Let me know how it works out for you!
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)