12-13-2010 05:59 PM
Hi. I just downgraded my DV7-4053cl ( if you need help downgrading just msg me) with WINDOWS XP PROFESSIONAL SP3 and I just realized Im stuck without any video drivers for the ATI RADEON HD 4250 for windows xp. Anyone has any ideas of what can be done to solve or bypass this ? thank you
12-14-2010 12:27 AM - edited 12-14-2010 12:29 AM
One of these posts may help:
Arda_S also uploaded his modded ATI driver,though I am not sure how stable it is from his comments:
|**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others**|
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
12-17-2010 12:32 PM
Thank you CherylG .
Before I tryed your solutions I just had some BSOD with ATI2DVAG errors.. I dont know why, but I think its because of the wrong drivers. I tryed your solutions, and the error is still persisting.. Im thinking of giving up, since I need a stable system. Thank you anyways.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)