07-31-2010 05:45 PM
The 'ATI DRIVER' in my tx2000 is malfunctioning and as result it usually displays some sort of dots on the screen and during tthis said display, the tablet always hangs. Please, what can I do to rectify this problem. Besides, I need the list of drivers for the tablet because Window 7 ultimate had been installed on it. And I want to reload it on it again. I shall be anticipating your replies.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)