09-02-2012 02:44 AM
I have recently installed windows 8 64 bit, on my Pavilion G6, the problem is that i am unable to find the appropriate ATI Radeon HD drivers for it. Kindly provide me the link to download the drivers.
09-03-2012 02:55 AM
Why is it that whatever drivers I install from ATI for Windows 8, it detects my card as 7400M, while my card is 6470M? Even windows 8 install the 7400M drivers throught its driver search.
I have recently found the ATI's latest drivers for Windows 8, but still they install the drivers of 7400M instead of installing the drivers of 6470M.
Here is the link to the latest drivers.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)