12-31-2012 11:50 AM
Suddenly my laptop started taking much more time in booting, all windows graphics (fade out screens, fade in screens) are like slow motions. And videos seem to be running in frame by frame - with a pause in between. The audio is stuttering (with repeats). No issues with streaming media - HDD files giving problems. My laptop is a Pavilion G4 2036TU, 4GB RAM, 500 GB HDD running Windows 7. After the problem, I upgraded BIOS to F22 (latest), recovered the system using HP utility - but no improvements. Some time after reboot - the problem disappears, but surfaces again when it is booted again. It is under warranty.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)