11-07-2011 09:45 AM
I've done hard boot and no image with flashlight. Is this the video card issue I've heard so much about? Is this part of the class action and can I get HP to fix it? I need my laptop working since my work is very dependent on it. What are my repair options and associated costs?
11-12-2011 04:32 PM
This works with my g60. turn it on wait 1 second or less BEFOR THE SCREEN COMES ON. than close it wait 5 seconds than open it. or if all else fails turn it on same steps BUT bend the screen back (worked on my old tc1100)
11-13-2011 01:49 PM
Mine is doing the EXACT same thing. Windows is booting and everything, it takes forever for it to boot up, but you can hear the windows sounds when it finally does. Only problem: No video, screen is completely black.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)