Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

try to check if the tiny white connector is not seated completely.

<<http://g-lu.smugmug.com/Odds-and-Ends/HP-TrueVision-HD-webcam/21831548_rpchtr#!i=1740720289&k=7xwBxf...>>

HP Recommended

How do I get it to work-need drivers or software

HP Recommended

If your problem is just the software and/or drivers you should be able to download them straight from the site or get the links by talking to HP. If it is a hardware problem, software and drivers won't fix it. It's probably that the wire is loose, like we were saying above.

HP Recommended

on your laptop under Start/HP/Recovery Manager you can restore the drivers without going on line and guessing which ones are for you

HP Recommended

When I needed to download my driver before, I just went to the site and typed in my model and it listed all available drivers and software for my specific computer. I didn't have to guess. What he said is true also about the HP Recovery Manager, but sometimes that thing malfunctions.

HP Recommended

My Imaging devices icon is missing, how do I get it back? Having problems with Webcam  - turn HP Truevision HD on.

HP Recommended

For anyone who finds their way here because their camera is not working, please fix the loose connection first.  It will save you hours of time!!!  Best buy said it would take two weeks to come back from repair.  Took 30 seconds.  Cant believe that HP hasnt issued some update to alert users.

HP Recommended

i need help with my camera i dont know where to go to turn it on i called everybody that maybe knows how but they dont know anything so i need some real help with it cause this stupid computer is getting annoying!!

HP Recommended

I have the same problem with my HP pavillon dv7 when i start my youcam i have a message saying no webcam detected, can someone help on this issue.

HP Recommended

Здравствуйте!

У меня проблема по видимому еще хуже, я купил новый Pavilion dv7, номер продукта QJ393EA. Операционная система Windows 7 Home Premium. Помимо того что камера не обнаружена программой CuberLink YouCam и Skype, ее даже нет в диспетчере устройств. Очень расчитываю на помощь, т.к. веб-камера крайне нужна.

Заранее спасибо!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.