06-06-2010 12:08 PM
I own a HP Pavilion Entertainment Laptop, model DV7-2230sa (P/N VP999EA#ABU) and I was wondering if it was at all possible to connect my Playstation3 console via a HDMI cable into the HDMI port so that I can use the Laptop as a monitor?
I have already tried connecting a HDMI cable to the Laptop but nothing happens and I don't know where the settings are to allow for a HDMI input signal.
Regards to all
06-06-2010 01:59 PM
I'm not sure but HDMI on a pc is only output I think..
Testing - HP 15-p000 Donated to the Cancer Research UK
HP ProBook 640, Core i7-4610M/HyperX 240GB SSD/Corsair 16GB DDR3 1800MHz/Intel 6235
HP Touchpad provided by HP
Currently on Debian Wheeze
*Please, help other users with the same issue by marking your solved topics as "Accept as Solution"*
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)