08-30-2011 03:32 AM
I install windows xp sp2 on Probook 4331s but can not install VGA driver everytime have error massage "This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installating the software" Anyway i try to install dot net 4.0 already
08-30-2011 07:22 AM
Try manually installing the drivers by clicking on your video adapter in the device manager. Then click on the driver tab. Click on the Update driver button, and select the Manual specific location method (not the automatic search).
I assume you downloaded the Intel graphics driver from HP (sp52634). Browse to where the drivers were extracted to.
That location is C:\SWSetup\sp52634\Graphics
See if the drivers load that way.
08-31-2011 05:45 AM
Click on your video adapter in the device manager. Then click on the details tab.
Post the top string of characters you see there. Those will identify what model video adapter you have Intel or AMD).
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)