02-23-2009 10:07 PM
12-07-2011 02:24 PM - edited 03-17-2016 11:48 AM
Mohandas - Here is a place to start looking for help with your Webcam:
I hope this helps.
Say “Thanks!” by clicking Kudos Star in the Post that helped you.
Mark a Post “Accepted Solution” to say your issue is solved.
12-29-2011 11:26 AM - edited 03-17-2016 11:49 AM
At least you have the blue light - that means the webcam is connected. You are half-way there.
What have you tried "to get it to run"?
Have you looked at the Help File?
There are links in the file to Vista and XP in case you are not running Windows 7.
I hope this helps. The Help file is pretty good - since your webcam seems to "be there", one of the techniques outlined in the file should be helpful to you.
If you need more assitance, you'll need to Post your computer model and your Operating System. Here's help to find that information. Do not post your serial number - that's private information!
Say “Thanks!” – Click the Kudos Star whenever you find a Post that helps you.
Mark the Post “Accepted Solution” to say the solution provided worked for you.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)