02-05-2014 11:24 AM
Your copmuter does not meet the Minimun System Requirements to run this software As a result,you may experience errors during operation. Your Video Card does not meet the required specififications (GPU:VRAM 128MB)
(I know I can fix this in the biaos by increasing the memory allocated to the grapics card but I can not see anywhere to change this)
02-05-2014 12:21 PM
There is no way to change the amount of shared or dedicated graphics memory in any HP notebook made in the last 4 years or so.
02-05-2014 12:28 PM
You're very welcome.
You can't do anything about the error.
As long as you can install the program, the PC will use the shared system memory in addition to the dedicated graphics memory.
If you cannot install the program at all, then you will need to install it on a PC with the video specs required by the program.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)