01-16-2011 11:21 AM
We have a HP G60 Laptop computer. It came with the Vista OS but we upgraded to Window 7 about a year ago.
When streaming video (HULU or NetFlix) the vido image is "choppy" when the image is full screen. The video streaming is fine when small screen, but once we try to view full screen, it gets choppy. Audio streams fine.
Can anyone provide a solution?
02-21-2011 07:59 AM
Same problem. Somebody needs to help. I have ruined a lot of dvds trying to make slide show. One place tells me something about filters. But when I do what I am told to do there are no filters. Please help and tell us what filters to use and how to get them.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)