08-19-2014 10:00 PM
Do you have any suggestion to solve this problem?
08-21-2014 09:10 AM - last edited on 03-07-2017 06:38 PM by OscarFuentes
I understand that you are having a problem with the colors on the HP ENVY 15t-j100 Quad Edition CTO Notebook PC display. I will try my best to help you with this.
I suggest that you update your Graphics drivers. You can find out which ones you have by going to Device Manager> Display adapters and you will have a list of your Graphics drivers. Then you can download the correct drivers from HP ENVY 15t-j100 Quad Edition CTO Notebook PC Drivers download page.
If this does not resolve your issue, try Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8) and then Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 8).
I hope this information helps, please let me know how it goes or if you need further assistance.
Best of luck, and have a great day!
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)