09-26-2009 08:11 PM
Not sure what happened. Went away for the evening and when I got home the screen was black. I tried hard reboot, can hear it booting up but can see nothing. No idea what to do....please help!?
Operating system is XP
09-27-2009 04:54 AM
What does your laptop do when you try to power it up?
Any sound or LED display?
Is your AC adapter working?
Have you tried it with battery removed and ac adapter plugged in?
I cannot find any information with the Compaq Presario 2100 information you posted.
Use this link to find out the specific identifying information for your HP product.
If I have helped you to resolve your issue or answered your question, please click the Options link in the post that helped you and then click on the "Mark as Accepted Solution " button
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)