08-06-2012 02:09 PM
I am trying to connect my HP TouchSmart tm2 laptop via HDMI to my Sceptre X32BV-ECO. When I first connected it the display was fine. However it then changed to a smaller display in the middle of the screen and no longer filled the screen.
The laptop identifies the tv by model number and sets the resolution at 1280 x 768 at 60 Hz. I have the aspect ratio at Full. As I said it was working fine and just changed for no apparent reason.
I contacted Sceptre support and this is their response: Check your computer settings. Maybe it's own scaling took over.
The TouchSmart is running Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Service Pack 1 and has Intel HD Graphics (Core i3), driver version 188.8.131.529.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)