12-30-2013 01:07 PM
I have a pavilion dv6-6c29wm and i can not get my intergrated camera to work... i have tried to download the drivers and programs and nothing works... what must i do?
01-13-2014 12:58 PM - last edited on 04-20-2016 11:32 AM by OscarFuentes
Hi phatboi, welcome to the HP Forums. Here is a comprehensive document to help you resolve your webcam issues. If this fails to resolve your issue, let me know what steps you have done, and their respective results. I hope this helps.
Webcam Troubleshooting (Windows 7):
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)