11-03-2009 09:57 AM
I have been searching all around to find out if I will be able to upgrade my existing 9200M GS Graphic Card to a better 9600M GT card.
Will this be possible without having to replace the motherboard of the laptop ?
I think the 9600 Graphics card is supported but i am not sure if the upgrade is possible.
The model of the laptop is DV5 1225ee running Windows Vista Business.
Thanks in advance
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)