09-15-2010 04:52 PM
i have a dv9500 and my screen is very dark, but i can still kind of see things, its like the back light wont turn on. i have replaced the inverter, the lcd screen and the lcd cord, and still nothing, it works fine when i hook it up to an external monitor. i have done all the power off ways listed in other forums and i have takin out my hard drives and tried replacing those as well and still nothing. i have run out of ideas of what to do. please help me, or throw me more suggestions of things i could check or replace or try, any ideas will help.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)