02-01-2010 09:02 AM
I have an HP laptop (zt3000) running XP, sp 3, and desktop monitor (HP w2207h). The laptop display appears in full screen, but the desktop monitor now displays in letterbox format, with solid black lines about 1" wide along the top and bottom.
I've plugged that desktop monitor into a netbook and the same letterbox format appears. I've plugged a different monitor into the netbook and it, too, displays in letterbox.
No adjustments to my Mobility Radius 9200 correct the problem and no other diagnostics affect it either.
The problem baffles me.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)