04-07-2009 03:59 AM
How do I disable OpenGL?
The video card on this system is a NVIDIA MCP67M (GeForce 7150M/nForce 630M.)
The reason I am trying to disable OpenGL is to run SolidWorks on this laptop/notebook.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)