04-30-2012 01:13 PM - edited 04-30-2012 04:15 PM
Hello! I have notebook HP Pavilion g6-1262sr and I update BIOS to version F.63 (with HP Support Assistant). I need disable Intel HD Graphics Family chipset for use AMD Radeon HD 6470M adapter but BIOS don't have option "Switchable graphics mode". How i can use only AMD Radeon adapter?
Operation system is Windows 7 x64. Specification on AMD Radeon HD 6470M has support OpenGL 4.1. If i run AIDA64 then Renderer is Intel HD Graphics Family (with support OpenGL 3.1). I run "Configuration switchable graphics" utility and manually set value "High perfomance" for "Recent application" AIDA64 but it doesn't help me.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)