10-16-2011 08:57 PM
My display contrast seems too high. I have not found a way to adjust the contrast. I did calibrate the display and this did not help. I have adjusted the brightness but this does not help. I can not see things or read text that are light gray. I have had this computer for over a year and this is a recent event. Can anyone help?
This is a HP G72 Notebook, Product Number XG988UA#ABA. Thanks.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)