08-09-2012 10:12 AM
Thanks for your response. The desktop is what is messed up. Some windows are out of sink and others aren't. My screen resolution is on the "recommended" setting--1366x768. I have one choice for display:
"Mobile PC Display". Changing the resolution doesn't help, and actually the display is even more off the screen as I go down the scale--the desktop is in the wrong position as I go down the scale, off the screen on the right; wide margin on the left, with the 1/8" overlap on the bottom of the desktop even when the screen is not filled with the current window.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)