03-21-2013 10:30 AM
HP Pavilion dv6 Notebook PC 6b91eo. Display adapters: Intel HD 3000 and Radeon HD 6770M. Driver version 8.882.2.3000. Windows 7- 64 bit.
I can't use all possibilities in the Adobe Flash Player (flash games). There is no action when i switch on hardware acceleration in Adobe Flash Player. If i do automatic, Intel graphics driver update, Adobe Flash Player is working correctly, but Radeon dont work.
I think that the HP drivers are too old (driver date 30.09.2011)
How can I solve this problem?
Solved! View Solution.
Re: Driver update
03-21-2013 10:55 AM
Switch from BIOS to fixed mode and install http://www2.ati.com/Drivers/mobile/12-10_mobility_vista_win7_win8_64_dd_ccc_whql_net4.exe on top of hp drivers
09-04-2013 04:19 PM
I don't have an HP Update file in my start menu. What do I do?
Try installing and running HP Support Assistant. Here is a link.
Let me know the result.
Please click the white star under my name to give me Kudos as a way to say "Thanks!"
Click the "Accept as Solution" button if I resolve your issue.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)