02-06-2013 05:54 PM
I have the hp envy m4 1015dx with intel hd 4000 graphics. I read that it supports 3 monitors. I want to use my laptop as a desktop so I can also move it when needed. I wanted to connect dual 20" monitors but have read numerous different things. I wanted to use dvi-d to hdmi converter. But being with 2 monitors didnt know if they had a hub or spliiter to do this?
02-07-2013 08:49 AM
Well the more I read it seems as my only option is to use both the vga and hdmi port. Im still going to try and use a dvi converter to go to hdmi. Just curious if I will see a difference in display?
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)