12-04-2013 06:40 PM
I have an ENVY m6 and i have the display settings set so that after 15 the screen dims and goes black (unplugged and plugged in). Despite this, after about 30 seconds without use the screen will go black until i press a key or move the mouse again. I have searched through the internet, sent the laptop in for repairs with HP, changed settings on the laptop, and nothing seems to work. Can someone please help me resolve this issue because its a huge pain.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)