07-23-2010 05:27 AM
I run Windows 7 on a HP Elitebook 8540W laptop, and the built-in webcam will not operate. When I activate the webcam I get the following error message: "Please turn on the camera". I have downloaded SP47130 from the HP website (Webcam software) and tried to run it but it will not fix the problem.
Any solutions would be appreciated.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)