03-19-2014 11:37 PM
I have upgraded my OS to windows 8.1 as it was a free update. Now the text on some programs is very blurry. I've tried both the amd graphics drivers provided by HP for windows 8.1 and 8 and neither work. I also tried using the latest amd mobility graphics drivers direct from AMD and these don't work either. It seems the only way the display will function properly is using Windows 8. Any ideas how I could fix this?
03-21-2014 01:16 PM - edited 04-09-2014 12:22 PM
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums and Welcome. I have read your thread on your HP ENVY 15z Notebook and having issues with your graphics controller. Here is a link to the Hp driver page.. I recommend uninstalling the drivers after you update to Windows 8.1 and restart the Notebook then going to the link to install the latest right from HP.
Hope it helps.
I work on behalf of HP
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)