01-12-2010 02:28 PM
For some unknown reason, my internal (motherboard) VGA (for external monitors) is not working. The OS recognizes the monitor (correct resolutions selected and so on...) but the monitor says there is no signal.
I have tried this with many monitors, and also tested the monitors with normal laptops, this works fine. So it must be my laptop.
Thanks, in advanced!
01-14-2010 02:39 PM
I have an HP Pavilion dv7 1285dx on Win Vista and I am having the EXACT same issue. I've tried multiple monitors and projectors in the VGA port, no singal at all. The system recognizes that something is being plugged in, but the singal isn't making it. I've tested these same monitors and projectors on other systems - no issues.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)