02-20-2010 03:19 PM - edited 02-20-2010 03:22 PM
I have a dv7-3085dx notebook and whenever I use the HDMI output, the picture is really soft and fuzzy. I am using my TV's native resolution of 1920 x 1080 but it just looks like crap. The cable I am using is a Belkin, so I would assume that its higher than average quality. I have tried many different cables, even a different TV, but I still get the same horrid picture. The VGA output works fine and is crystal clear. Also, my graphics card is an nVidia GT 230M if that helps.
Thanks for any help you can give!
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)