02-22-2011 01:03 PM
I have found a replacement screen, but after hours of scouring the HP and the internet I cannot find model specific instructions on how to remove the current one. I am so afraid of breaking the bezel as there are no visible screws to remove as seen on most other laptop videos I have found for other models.. Does anyone have any suggestions?
02-01-2012 03:20 PM
I had the SAME exact question - same laptop issue/replacement - I found this on youtube - this guy is repairing this exact model for the screen replacement - it's perfect.
Part 1 (he has 3 parts)
you will see part 2 automatically come up when you are watching 1....
Here's part 3
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)