06-28-2010 11:30 AM
I'm now having the same problem with my G60. It starts up with proper colors but when it goes into Windows it changes to a Green tint. I calibrate the colors and it goes back to normal until the system runs the screen saver and then it does the same thing. I really don't want to restore the whole system. Has anyone found a fix for this?
07-24-2010 01:04 AM
I too have a G60, and have the same problem. Green screen, no matter how many times you change, restart or calibrate the screen it stays this blueish green colour. When I start it up in Safe mode, however it has the correct colours. I believe this means there's an issues with the software? I'm not sure, can anyone else help?
07-25-2010 01:33 AM
Alright, I fixed it! You need to go into your device manager and uninstall the Display Adapter. Then you have to restart your computer and when it starts up it will automatically install the software that you just uninstalled, this will calibrate your video setting back to it's original colours. I hope it works for anyone else.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)