11-08-2009 06:27 AM
12-03-2009 07:36 AM
I have exactly the same problem with Mini 311 LCD via HDMI. No screen on LCD and new installation of NVIDIA driver via HP signals 'corrupt' file.
Have you solved the problem yet?
12-29-2009 09:47 PM
Should have known, update ALL drivers.
Thanks to Jay at the myhpmini forum.
by jaymst » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:38 am
Shouldn't be this hard..........Jay
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)