06-11-2011 08:37 AM
My HDMI port seems to be inactive. When connected to a TV via HDMI, toggling f4 does not work and the TV is not detected. I downloaded the Intel HD Graphics Driver for my model, HP Touchsmatr tm2t-2100 CTO Notebook PC. The driver file, sp50553, downloaded but did not install. I get a message that it is not valid for my PC. Strange, when it is from the support page for my PC. I went to the Intel website and looked into downloading an alternate driver from there, but got warning messages that I have a manufacturer specific driver and need to get an update from HP.
03-27-2012 06:55 AM
I'm experiencing the exact same problem. I suspect it might be connected with a previous driver update made by DriverScanner by Uniblue. My current Intel HD driver version is 8.771.1.0.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)