04-20-2017 09:02 PM
My HDMI port is not registering that there is anything plugged into it. I've tried switching cables and using different device on the cable, everything checks out but the laptop still does not register that there is anything plugged into it.
04-20-2017 09:12 PM
Please try to hit f4 which tells your computer to send signals to an external device
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
04-20-2017 09:16 PM
i have and when i select either duplicate or extened, and neither do anything. i have also went into device settings and located the display menu and there is no other display showing besides the laptops screen.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)